Sunday, November 29, 2009

Thematic Photographic 77 Buildings

I haven't blogged in quite a while and the only excuse I have is that I've been equal parts busy and uninspired. But Carmi's photochallenge http://writteninc.blogspot.com/2009/11/thematic-photographic-77-buildings.html and Hayley's posting of her Los Angeles photos gave me the desire to share these photos. Sorry Hayley but I'm sure you won't mind your mom sharing your photo. I thought that this building looks like something spies hide out in. I can picture Maxwell Smart or James Bond lurking about. Truthfully though this is Oakley (think sunglasses) headquarters in Los Angeles. It's pretty cool and they even have a tank!


3 comments:

Carmi said...

Your daughter has mad composition skills!

My first impression was "Star Wars", but then I read your entry and totally concur with the Get Smart angle, too.

g said...

Holy moly!! Where in LA is this, I've never seen it before? Now I've got to go look at it!

Brenda said...

Wow I have never seen this building! Love your description of it. Now I will have to go look at it...
Thanks for the photo.